Thursday, October 28, 2010

Day 4 - 10/27/10 Wed

Yoga X.

I think I will call this, Stretch until you die! I haven't done a real yoga class in 6 years and when I did it, it wasn't nearly this intense...This is an hour 1/2 workout and I only did the first 45 minutes before pressing stop. I was just done...I REALLY spent time concentrating on form so the 45 min I did, I did well. My next goal is to get to the hour, then the hour 15, then the full 1 1/2. I'm sore but stretched today, if that makes any sense. It's a good sore.

I also took my before pictures (day 4 instead of day 1) right after my yoga disk. I still have A LOT of body fat but in comparison to my day 1 Power 90, I can definitely see definition in my arms. I'm going to take the diet seriously and that will help trim the body fat while keeping me strong.

I'm so glad I'm doing this...even if I'm sore.

No comments:

Post a Comment