Monday, October 25, 2010

Day 2- 10/25/10 Mon

Holy Crap this is FUN.

I did the Cardio X routine and actually kept up pretty well. I credit having just come off of Power 90 and the Cardio III/IV routine and possibly my cycle training. I love the exercises and it didn't seem like I was doing anything beyond the point of fatigue...This is a very different experience than I had with Power 90 in the first week. Granted, it's only one DVD out of the 12 and I had a lot of nutrition throughout the day so maybe that's a factor...I'm going to monitor my activity level against my nutrition and see if there is a correlation. Perhaps I'll learn I'm not a morning person. I know that on the AIDS Ride, the first 2 hours always felt like crap and then I seemed to be fine by the 3rd or 4th hour.

I'm also borrowing the nutrition book from a friend of mine because my kit that was also borrowed didn't have one.

Today I also engaged with a 'coach' that I found online...His posts are very entertaining and I appreciate his no-nonsense approach. He has a cute video on how to make an egg burrito...here:

Izzy's breakfast

I'm gonna stretch some than head to bed...I'm so glad I'm doing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment